Sunday 28 April 2013

New Setup & Dividers

I've made my new dividers today, and despite being covered in glitter, they look lovely, I'm really pleased with them.

My inspiration was the Paperblanks notebooks. I loved the colours and the gold manuscript on the front.


And just to remind you, this is the inspiration moodboard I created:

 
So here are my lovely new dividers with top tabs. I am yet to write titles on the dividers as I'm not sure what method to use.
 
 
 
 
And remember... after heat embossing... clean up the embossing powder you have spilt with sticky tape. Boyfriends do not appreciate glitter.
  
 
So pleased!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Those turned out great! They really do have the same feel as the notebooks.

Amy said...

They look fantastic! Xx

LJ said...

Those are amazing, really beautiful :-)

maccie2 said...

How completely perfect for the Baroque!

DEM said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I've got divider envy!!