Saturday 13 April 2013

Custom Designed & Printed Pocket Pages


YAY!!! I did it!

I had little faith in being able to print my own pocket pages, double-sided, but alas, I have done it, and first time too!

I had some pre-punched and perforated page sheets that I bought from Filofax but I cut out each individual sheet so I was left with sheets of pocket paper.

Then I set up my template, printed one side, adjusted the margin for the holes, printed on the other side and ta-da!


Then I decided I'd show you what I mean by decorating the pages so I can archive them. That's why I wanted to include journaling, so I didn't have to waste my decorated pages.This took about 5 minutes to think up and do, not long at all and a nice way to relax and be crafty at the end of a hard day.


 
I'm quite smug now =D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant!!! :)

Amy said...

Awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish i could figure this out myself and make my own. Looks very neat!

LJ said...

So pretty :-)

Ray Blake said...

Very nice design.

Kent From Oz said...

and no calendars to get in the way - love it!