Tuesday 13 November 2012

New Dividers

As requested here are some pictures of my new dividers I made with my card from Inspire me papers.

I would have liked the card to be a bit thicker but it's not too bad as I laminated the card to make it stronger and more durable. I was thinking of ordering some pretty postcards to put in the different sections but at the moment don't have the money to do so, and might get on fine without these anyway.

I was also thinking of making some 'Today' rulers with the coloured card I have left over, to bookmark particular pages in each section.

I added the text with some rub on letters I had, they were just cheap stationery ones from WHSmiths.

 

 
 

3 comments:

Katie said...

love how your inserts turned out.

Unknown said...

You gave me some ideas for my dividers. Honestly I have been struggling with how to divide my planner and now that my first Filofax's are at my house it's getting worsed LOL

Suzee said...

Did you use a template for your dividers? Love how they really stand out and you can see what is written on the tabs.