Tuesday 16 October 2012

Uses for Pocket Filos

By the end of this week I will have accumulated 2 new Filofaxes (a personal Domino in Grape, and the replacement for my Finsbury Raspberry which has now gone to the morgue... :,( bless her!) Filofax are sending me a Personal Chameleon in Aqua!

Now I'm assessing my situation... I also have two pocket Dominos which I would like to make use of, and wondered if anyone had found any interesting uses? I don't want to use them as diaries as they are too small for me, more like organisers containing stuff of a particular subject.

I wanted to get into my music more (I used to write a lot of songs, play guitar and keyboard) but have fallen away from it a bit, so I might use it to store my lyrics. It'd be quite handy to throw in my guitar case if I decide to do open mic nights.

The other one, I might use as a household binder so we can keep it here at home with details of contact numbers in case there's a leak or we need a plummer or something... Maybe a cleaning schedule as well.

Any ideas peeps?
 xx

1 comment:

Ro said...

I don't know if you are a diet and exercise person, but you could log food or workouts or both....