Monday 29 October 2012

New Filofax Diary Pages

As promised here are some new Filofax diary page designs. If you would like the free Word Documents please email me at twilight_raven_@hotmail.co.uk or comment on this post. If you have any requests please also comment or email =)

The Word documents are fully editable so you can change the fonts, sizing, layouts, and change the text so you can  print a whole year's worth of inserts!

Happy printing!

1. Paisley Flower Sepia
2. Paisley Flower Pink
3. Paisley Love











11 comments:

MissFortune said...

I find your designs simply wonderful! I´d love to have them for my filofax. How do I adjust the size so it would fit my pocket filofax printed on A4 pages?

Suzee said...

Is this for personal? May I have the pink pages? I love them :)

Behing my Purpley Life said...

Ooo! very lovely! =) Good job! *high five*

Alice Emerald said...

I second this, i like the first ones you came up with :)

Unknown said...

I love these and would love to have them in my filos. May I have the pink ones please?

tootwo222 said...

I would love the pink diary pages

laura jane said...

Hi all, please email me and I'll send you what you have asked for :)

JasJan said...

Hi, these are great. Please could I have the sepia - jenparker@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you

Unknown said...

hey i love these could you send me them on a word doc...
wardafarah2512@gmail.com

thank you
x

Unknown said...

are you still doing these prints?

Unknown said...

hi

are you still doing these?

id love a copy of them all