Wednesday 17 October 2012

Chameleon has Arrived

Hi everyone,

My Chameleon personal in Aqua arrived this morning, super fast from Filofax as they only called me yesterday. My personal Domino in Grape also arrived, and I have been comparing the two, wondering which one to use. I think I've come to a decision.


As you can see from the photos, the cover looks slightly buckled, as if it has been stuffed full. On the plus side, the colour of this Filofax is a lot nicer than I imagined. I thought it would be more of a grey tone. I'm not really a snakeskin kind of person but this is quite subtle.

I loaded all my inserts into it and it was so hard to turn the pages. There was literally no room for anything else in there, and the pen loop on the left I just couldn't get on with. It's a shame because it smells really nice (real leather), but I don't think we are going to get on.

I then had a look at my Domino. She's simple, she's a similar colour to my recently deceased raspberry Finsbury, and she holds so much stuff!


So I'm sticking with the Domino for now. I'm not sure whether to sell the Chameleon yet, but do let me know if you are interested and how much you would be willing to offer.

xx

No comments: